Thursday, July 2, 2015

July 2 - See Heaven on Earth


I love to hike with my camera. Its a pal, really. It helps me be more aware of my surroundings. It serves as a brain to my eyes. Without the camera, I see at 60 percent. With it, I see more than 100 percent. There are such surprises around every turn. What is your lens? What helps you see. It can be physical like a camera or journalor it can be abstract like simple joy. There is more meaning to our life that lies beyond or just underneath what we perceieve with our five senses. Expect to experience that today!

Romans 1:20 - But the basic reality of God is plain enough. Open your eyes and there it is! By taking a long and thoughtful look at what God has created, people have always been able to see what their eyes as such can't see: eternal power, for instance, and the mystery of his divine being. (The Message)

No comments: