Tuesday, January 19, 2016

January 19 - Strategic, Covert, Signs...

I painted this at a fun class! Someday
I'll see the Aurora Borealis! - CT
There were patterns in quilts of the "Underground Railroad" that showed the American slaves how to escape to freedom in the late 1800s. Much like those covert signs, you are surrounded by signs that will help you find your way to your destiny - to the life God is calling you to. His thoughts are higher than your thoughts. It's time to (with Him) think bigger; cast your vision further; and follow the signs God is giving you.

Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."


Isaiah 55:9 - "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

No comments: