Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Inside of Extreme Loving-Kindness


A six-month-old Daisy pup is like a 3-year-old toddler. Life is all about her. Affectionate, funny, misbehaving, plays hard, sleeps harder and looks so cute you don’t get much done because of all the cuddles. I learned this week that she actually likes the discipline of knowing her boundaries. She’s happier, more settled, and has surrendered her job of barking at everything that moves - to me. Could it be that I’m that way, too? Happier within a system that brings freedom to just be me and not feel I have to “do” but just “be”? God’s discipline of me has been inside of extreme loving-kindness that sets the boundaries of my own love and calling.
Psalm 143:8 - Let the dawning day bring me revelation of your tender, unfailing love. Give me light for my path and teach me, for I trust in you.

No comments: