Thursday, January 23, 2020

Happy Tune, Happy Story

Happy snowman,
Happy family!
I woke up this morning with a familiar old upbeat and happy-
sounding Beatles tune in my head. I had to look up the words for it, thinking the message must be from God to me today. I was shocked that the lyrics to this happy tune painted a sad, dark story.

Is this a reflection of my life today? Happy tune, sad story? Oh my gosh. No! That's not who God has made me to be. I am made for joy, for love, for praise, for life!

Lord, let my life be a reflection of Your happy song and joyful heart!

Getting real here. It is indeed the cry of my heart today. Happy tune...happy story. Period. 

Psalm 149:1 - Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! It's time to sing to God a brand-new song so all his holy people will hear how wonderful he is! (TPT)

No comments: