Wednesday, November 11, 2020

What's Good About 2020?

I've always been one who tries to see the good in situations that appear not-so-good. I do this because I feel like all things can be redeemed, restored, and renewed.

So what do I see in 2020?

I see an amazing passion among people to stand up for what they believe.

I see people sincerely looking for truth and honesty.

I see a new breed of people that see value and promise in personal experience in business and life.

I see people earnestly seeking to step into their calling and equipping themselves through so much available right now online.

I see a beautiful country that is beloved by its citizens who are ready to fight for it.

I see people taking a stand for life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness - even if it means they are having to change and overrule the dogma that has deceived them.

I see a fierce and beautiful independence, coupled with compassion, love, and sacrifice.

I see children becoming aware there is so much to our freedom.

I see the people of God - the bride of Christ - armed with prayer, worship, and hope as they navigate the current climate.

I see the Church stepping out of the walls and into the streets of life - 24 / 7 - and understanding and exercising the power of love and kindness.

If you don't see this yet, start watching for it. It is an amazing time to be alive.

With love (and kindness) to all.

Chris

www.christinetracy.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So good, Chris! Thank you for this! I see it too! I am one of those! This inspires me to keep. on. pressing. into what I feel the Lord is asking of me in this new season!

Bev Reed said...

It IS an amazing time to be alive! Whatever may come God has his people on his mind. May he grow us mightily!