Tuesday, June 14, 2016

How God Speaks

God speaks to us in so many ways. He knows I can't see in the realm of the spirit He abides in...so he teaches me through the natural things I see like my roses - so beautiful in their prime, then fading, then regenerating with new beauty in another bloom. My life is like that. There may be days that feel faded and where hope is waning - but then there is always a new day; a new experience; a new dream; a new promise; a new understanding of His love.  He is such a kind Father. Every time I sense His goodness lately, I get tears - and yes, they are like the dew on the rose petals; and they are fragrant to Him.

Today - God will speak to you through what is natural for you - and you will hear and understand.

"The one whom God has sent to represent Him will speak the Words of God, for God has poured out upon Him the fullness of the Holy Spirit without limitation." John 3:34 - The Passion Translation.

No comments: