Thursday, March 22, 2018

March 22 - Stop Planning. Start Doing!

Every year I buy a fresh new planner and begin to create my perfect year with goals and strategies; dreams and hopes; prayers and pleas.

But I feel like this year my message to me is "Stop planning. Start doing." 

There is comfort and safety in the planning, isn't there? It feels important, but has little power on its own. It takes legs and hands; a mind to create; and a heart to risk and have faith that we can and we will. 

How do we break free of the planning and start the "doing?" Take one step today. Another tomorrow. Begin the task, type the word, buy the paint, make the call, find your team, meet one deadline. You are on your way! You CAN and you WILL because you are not alone! Go!

Habbakuk 2:2 - Write the vision and make it plain on tablets, that he may run who reads it.

Proverbs 16:9 - In their hearts humans plan their course, but the Lord establishes their steps.

No comments: