Thursday, June 16, 2016

You Are Perfect

So many of us have had in our past someone who put us down, made us feel less than and unimportant. We felt shameful, inadequate  and unlovable. We believed the lies told us by someone who was really just scared of our potential; jealous of who we might become. They wanted to feel superior and did not know how to do that without making us feel inferior.

Now, for a moment, imagine Father God  gazing into your eyes and telling you that "You are so perfect. I created you. I did not make mistakes. You are exactly as I imagined you and you have all promise and potential to become all I created you to be." So who are you going to believe? Please choose the Creator of the Universe. Your Creator. You are indeed PERFECT!

Today, Papa is giving you new revelation of your identity.

Jeremiah 1:5 - "Before I shaped you in the womb, I knew all about you. Before you saw the light of day, I had holy plans for you...." 

No comments: