Saturday, March 24, 2018

March 24 - Forget These 3 Words!

I was thinking today about how I think. Wrong thoughts tend to creep in when I lose my focus of who I am and what my purpose is. Take these three words, for example. Today I want to strike them from my thinking and vocabulary!

Impossible - Because I know that with God - all things are possible.

Stress - Because God's promise to me is "be anxious for nothing but in all things, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God who is able to do exceedingly abundantly beyond all that we ask or think.

Afraid - Because I know that perfect love casts out fear. I live in and under perfect love. Therefore I do not and cannot fear.

So there - You have my permission to call me out on these any time!

See Matthew 19:26; Philippians 4:6 and Ephesians 3:20; and 1 John 4:18.

No comments: