Monday, June 1, 2015

June 1 - The Good Invader

You will survive!
Worry, despair, complaining, doubting, fear, and other negative things are NOT of God. If you find yourself doing any of these - recognize it - and repent. Repent simply means to change the way we think. Have another thought. Believe in the ability of the Creator of the Universe to invade your situations with His goodness!

Psalm 94:17-19 - Unless the Lord had given help, I would soon have dwelt in the silence of death. When I said, "My foot is slipping, your love, O Lord, supported me. When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul."

Psalm 91:14-15 - "Because he loves me," says the Lord, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble...."

No comments: