Wednesday, June 17, 2015

June 17 - It's Time

This little one was hiding from me,
the big bad photographer. So sweet.
God knows your hidden weakness. He’s not mad at you. He loves you no matter what. He does not bring up your past. He only wants to encourage all that He put in to you for a divine purpose on earth that is such a gift to you and to others. Stop running. Just give Him that hidden weakness. Just let Him love you through it. No big deal to Him. Big deal to you!

Psalm 139:7-10 - Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there. If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast.

Psalm 139:23-24 - God, I invite Your searching gaze into my heart. Examine me, find out everything that may be hidden within me. Put me to the test, and sift through all my anxious cares. See if there is any path of pain I'm walking on, and lead me back to Your glorious, everlasting ways––The path that brings me back to You. (The Passion Translation)

No comments: