Tuesday, November 10, 2015

November 10 - Time To Decide!

When I was unsure about purchasing my first car, indecisive and wavering back and forth, my dad said “sometimes you just have to jump in with both feet.” That word had some power for me. I remember his advice even now when I have a big decision to make and I’m not sure of what the right road is. Our Father’s answer to us is “yes and amen.” He likes our ideas and He is with us in our plans. Make that decision, then get on with the next things in life! 

Psalm 32:8 - I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you.

Joshua 1:9 - Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.

No comments: