Sunday, March 22, 2020

My Prayer This Morning

Papa God...

I have trouble concentrating lately...trouble focusing on a prayer...so much happening...so much to think about.

But this morning, I lift up my beautiful world to you...my family...my friends...into your embrace and powerful hands.

You are sovereign. We will follow your lead in great anticipation of your goodness.

Today and this season are but a blip in your great plan for us. We will not fear. We will hunker down in a loving home and we will hope. Yes hope.

In 2020, the best is still yet to come. And it will. May your healing touch be with those who are fearful, sick, and hopeless. Let us be a light that shines in this present darkness.

Arise, shine;
For your light has come!
And the glory of the Lord is risen upon you.
Isaiah 60:1 (NKJV)


No comments: