Wednesday, July 5, 2017

How to Make a Decision

Three things from my reading and listening have spoken to me today as I ponder some big decisions:

1 - Practice taking one thing from my study every day and consider it a personal life word.

2 - Remember that love, life, and relationship are way more important than anything I "do."

3 - I need to ask myself "am I making these decisions from a place of fear or a place of promise?" The "fear" place shouts anxiety, worry, stress, and reminds me of past failures. The "promise" place
speaks words of life, encouragement, destiny and hope.

Today I resolve in my heart and head to do my best to make my decisions from a place of promise.

Jeremiah 29:11 - "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."


No comments: