Monday, July 3, 2017

"My Peace I Give to You"

Today I am feeling un-peaceful. It is all I can do to settle my spirit. I clean my living room, play with Duke, listen to some soft music, talk to a friend...but still...

Then I remember a special verse. One that has life in it. One that speaks truth to me. One that says "I am real; I am truth; I know..."

"My peace I give to you," it says. It comes from the only one strong enough and able enough to grant that peace. 

I will take it. I will take it. Thank you.

John 14:27 - "I leave the gift of peace with you - my peace. Not the kind of fragile peace given by the world, but my perfect peace. Don't yield to fear or be troubled in your hearts - instead - be courageous!" (The Passion Translation)

"I'm no longer a slave to fear. I am a child of God. Full of faith. I am a child of God." (From song No Longer Slaves" by Jonathan David and Melissa Helzer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8TkUMJtK5k

No comments: