Saturday, September 30, 2017

No More Foxes!

Today a squirrel chewed down three of my huge sunflowers. So I made a centerpiece with the flowers, and fed the squirrel something better in the backyard feeder in hopes he wouldn’t destroy any more. It reminded me of Song of Songs 2:15 and the little foxes that steal the vines and ruin the harvest. What little foxes are trying to steal your joy, your peace, your dreams? That ends today! Usher the critters out of your life and joyfully continue on toward your victory!

Unbelief is safe, because it takes no risk and almost always gets what it expects. Bill Johnson

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great words. Thank you. I will think on this today and ask the Lord to show me what my little foxes are. We surely all have them.

Christine Tracy said...

Did you discover some? Thanks for commenting, Lori!