Wednesday, July 4, 2018

It is For Freedom that Christ Has Set Us Free!


What does freedom mean to you? There are many types of prison - from literal bars to walls we build in our own souls to keep us safe, but which also keep us from taking risks. I want to be totally free in my heart and life and thinking.

Just as I am thankful for the many who fought and gave their lives for the physical freedoms we enjoy; I’m thankful for those who have spoken and rendered truth into my life that has set me free from the chains of shame, judgment, and self-imprisonment. Yay!

Galations 5:1 - Let me be clear, the Anointed One has set us free - not partially, but completely and wonderfully free! We must always cherish this truth and stubbornly refuse to go back into the bondage of our past. (The Passion Translation)


No comments: