Thursday, November 7, 2019

You Are a Gift!

Have you ever considered that we were given the gift of life in order to give it away?

Gifts like compassion, personality, faith, love, wisdom, experience, and knowledge...they're all part of the life we've been granted. So what do we do with all of this?

Sure, we need to work to pay the bills. But the fun comes when we can work from passion, create from strategic and brilliant ideas, and then give, give, give of our heart to others who are hungry for what we carry.

We actually become a gift!

I feel like I have been given so much. How can I release it to change the world around me?

1 Timothy 4:14 - Don't minimize the powerful gift that operates in your life, for it was imparted to you by the laying on of hands of the elders and was activated through the prophecy they spoke over you. (TPT)

2 Timothy 1:6 - Therefore I remind you to stir up the gift of God which is in you through the laying on of my hands.

No comments: