Friday, November 4, 2022

Something Stirring


There's something stirring. Something rising.

I'm recalling the joy of working with my hands; the places it takes my mind; and the pleasure of new projects.

I've been knitting a hat, journaling with a pen, planning to sew, and to pick up my guitar. I'm toying with ideas to make my home shout "Welcome." My husband and I are fancying fun ways to celebrate.

Thoughts are invading. Will I bake sourdough bread again? How can I add snow to my Texas Christmas decorations? Will I discover a joyful way to birth the book that's been simmering in me for far too long?

The loveliness of this little Texas city is inspiring, and I have found joy today talking to an elderly neighbor; meeting a new young friend; and wondering if there are others who might be looking to connect with someone like me.

It's one of those wake-up days that sing my heart open, and I feel grateful.

Thank you for reading my blog and please subscribe! For more of my writing, check out my books on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/Christine-Tracy/e/B00MBR0Z6E/ref=aufs_dp_fta_dsk

No comments: