Friday, May 12, 2023

Signs That Make You Wonder

I don't believe coincidences are, well, coincidental.

For example, in the last day I have had two occurrences of them.

One was mention of the Milky Way, that beautiful cloud of stars across the dark sky, caught my attention twice from two vastly separate sources of conversation and reading.

The other was the town of Greensboro, North Carolina was mentioned in two separate and vastly different books I'm reading.

I don't know what these mean, but I believe coincidences can be signs or a way God is wanting to speak to me. I try to stay aware and notice these things when they happen.

These two coincidences might not seem that remarkable, but they are to me. They fit into the category of signs that make me wonder.

Does this happen to anyone else?

Have a beautiful day, friends!

No comments: