Sunday, July 16, 2023

Build or Be? - Part 2

You have done all you can do. You’ve taken the classes, you’ve put yourself out there; you’ve become who you want to be and nothing seems to be happening. No calls; no job offers; no money; no place to work.

The Bible says when you have done all you can do then stand and wait. Wait on the Lord. He put His dreams in us and partners with us to make them happen. The timing is always right. In the meantime, enjoy what you love. Work where you can. Stay open. Listen for His prompts. 


God’s promises to you are solid and true. There are so many verses I could write here for you but I feel like you need to grab your Bible and do an internet search on verses He brings to your mind. I’d use key words like God, dreams, promises, grace, provision, and protection. 


“Learn to live inside the grace of one day.” - Paul Young - Author of The Shack


Confession: I write these things for me, too. In the writing, my courage is strengthened and my belief deepens.


My books on Amazon.


No comments: