Friday, August 11, 2023

Almost 65,000 Views

I'm doing some writing at Starbucks and just noticed I have only six more views to go to count 65,000 of you who have read my blog posts.

I love social media. It was made for writers and artists and photographers and musicians. I love how I have friends from other countries because of how a pandemic made us all learn to connect on Zoom. I teach classes to people on a Tuesday night whom I have not met, but who are friends of friends who heard about my dream classes and signed up. We gather from four time zones.

A one hour meeting costs nowhere near what my poor mom had to pay just to make a long distance phone call to me in the 1970s.

(The other reason I'm at Starbucks is that our AC is broken and it's 107 degrees in my town today. Help!)

Check out more about my books, coaching, and classes at www.christinetracy.com.


2 comments:

Christine Tracy said...

And as I check the morning after posting this, I find you have all come through. I made it to 65,000!

Anonymous said...

65 thousand and one, my friend