Wednesday, August 19, 2015

August 19 - Happy Filters

My photo - filtered!
I love Monet paintings. I have a few framed prints in my home. I love the artist's soft, dreamy, colors and landscapes; his rich brush strokes; and the light that catches his images. The colors and scenes just make me feel peaceful, as if I am in the painting itself. I have a Monet type of filter for many of my life memories. It’s a happy thing. What is your happy filter? You will use it today to help you deal with something; to help you see the beauty or goodness in it.

Philippians 1:9 - I continue to pray for your love to grow and increase more and more until it overflows, bringing you into the rich revelation of spiritual insight in all things. And with this revelation you will come to know God fully as He imparts to you the deepest understanding of His ways. (The Passion Translation)

No comments: