Wednesday, August 26, 2015

August 26 - See More!

The early church experienced fire coming upon them when the Holy Spirit was sent. That same “fire” is available to us 2000 years later. Your spiritual eyes are being opened to see more of what God is doing.

Acts 4:31 - While they were praying, the place where they were meeting trembled and shook. They were all filled with the Holy Spirit and continued to speak God's Word with fearless confidence. (The Message)


John 14:26 - But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.


Luke 3:16 - John answered, saying to all, "I indeed baptize you with water; but One mightier than I is coming, whose sandal strap I am not worthy to loose. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."

No comments: