Monday, August 3, 2015

August 3 - Supercharged Life

Painting by Miss Mesa
Our bodies are such a miracle. No matter our age, we are designed to heal. A doctor can set a bone, or prescribe medicine, but our bodies do what they were created to do. They mend, rebuild, and support our life. There is no illness in Heaven. We are perfectly created and that should be our experience on Earth as it is in Heaven. So declare that today. Declare health over your body, mind, and spirit. Thank you God!

Psalm 103:1-6 - With my whole heart, with my whole life, and with my innermost being, I bow in wonder and love before You, the Holy God! Yahweh, You are my soul's celebration, How could I ever forget the miracles of kindness You've done for me? You've kissed my heart with Your forgiveness, in spite of all I've done! You've healed me inside and out from every disease! You've rescued me from hell and saved my life! You've crowned me with love and mercy and made me a king! You satisfy my every desire with good things! You've supercharged my life so that I soar again like a flying eagle in the sky! (The Passion Translation)

No comments: