Saturday, September 16, 2017

Tell Your Story; Change the World!

Our soul and spirit, like our physical body, are uniquely designed to heal from trauma, crisis, and disappointment. 

Everything within me points to hope when I'm at my lowest. I cannot help it. I have to yield to it. That's why I write. I have to tell the stories of faith triumphing over situations that would want to leave me hopeless and defeated. Light invades darkness. Faith, truth, life, and hope overcome hopelessness, lies, doubt, and death. For me, writing makes sense of the senseless. It brings healing to my heart, and, I pray, to the hearts of my readers. Our stories of His goodness are what we can offer to a world seeking light in the darkness. We must tell our stories bravely. They will change lives.

Luke 19:40 -  "I tell you," he replied, "if they keep quiet, the stones will cry out."
Romans 8:19 - The creation waits in eager expectation for the children of God to be revealed.
Romans 8:37 - We are more than conquerors through him who loved us.

No comments: