Wednesday, June 28, 2017

And Then God Spoke...To ME!!!!



Sometimes life takes a turn and knocks your socks off in a good way. I have been to several conferences where Shawn Bolz taught, encouraged the arts, and released words of knowledge to people he could not possibly know. 

To think God has these thoughts toward me and spoke them so personally at a conference I was attending at Bethel Church in Redding, Ca - well, I was shocked! It drew out my innermost dreams and gave me permission to move forward with them, knowing God is with me. There was such power in this. And it not only encouraged me but everyone who was there...to know that God loves us and knows us so intimately. Oh, that I might be so privileged as to coach writers; to write my blogs; and to be a reporter. Yes!


He indeed knows our name and knows where to find us. Are you open? Watching? He's coming after you!

If you want to know more about Shawn, read one of his books, the most recent being "God Secrets." I just finished it and highly endorse it. Or check out his website at: https://bolzministries.com

1 Cor. 12:8 - To one there is given through the Spirit a message of wisdom; to another a message of knowledge through the same Spirit.

Audio clip used by permission of Bethel Media and www.ibethel.tv

No comments: