Friday, April 24, 2020

You Can Do It!

Do you ever fret and wait and procrastinate and finally, once you take the risk and try something new, you realize it wasn't hard at all? That just happened (again) to me!

I'm still learning by leaps and bounds. Today I learned to do a landing page in Mailchimp for one of my workshops. Who'da thunk?

I just determined to do it, and I did. I'm about to send it out and we'll see what happens.

Nonetheless - I want to encourage you to take that next step. Try that new thing. Learn that new skill. Dive into creativity in a new form. Imagine that new business and make a plan. Don't settle. Go big! You can do it, and these days, all of us have extra social distancing time, right?

I believe in you!

Love, Chris

James 1:5 - If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.

If you'd like to get info about my upcoming online writing workshops, email me at chris@christinetracy.com

No comments: