Sunday, April 19, 2020

"Reach Out!!!"

"Reach out!" the voice shouted and, startled, I woke up. I went to the kitchen where the clock on the stove read 3:33 a.m. I know from  past experience that this was a significant moment. God wanted to show me something.

His message was for me - in my insecurity as a person. This might be for you, too.

Are you someone who sometimes sings a different tune; marches to a different drum; dances to the off-beat; dreams a different dream? Me too.

I felt like God was telling us He loves who He has made us to be; and He's about to give us something huge to share with others in this time. We feel it. But sometimes it's crowded out by busy-ness or self doubt. 

This is why He shouted, "Reach out!" God is calling for us to reach for His hand and hold tight. He will bring us through as we keep stepping forward...and He will never let go.

I'm ready for the new adventure. Are you?

Isaiah 41:10 - Do not yield to fear, for I am always near.
Never turn your gaze from me, for I am your faithful God.
I will infuse you with my strength and help you in every situation.
I will hold you firmly with my victorious right hand. (The Passion Translation)

No comments: